Cali Kid Corals

BAR Frag Tank For BAYMAC

tuberider said:
Nope they area pretty, pretty, princess nipples! /tony said it.....
Those are actually the Pretty, pretty pony nipples. the Pretty, pretty princess nipples have larger polyps and shorter skirts.

hehehe Vince, I'm wondering about them too, hell I'm wondering where they're going to go when I upgrade, I don't trust them in my "main tank" but I still like them enough to not get rid of them completely.

Looks like a lot of pretty pieces will be there. :love:

My contributions looks pretty drab next to them. :Sp

Should I still plan and bringing some of them?, and where / what time should I have them there by? 0:)

Should be great!

OK, I'll bring some RBTA. I'll be there around 11:30 though so I can get enough time to drop them at the table and get to the door for my 12:00 TSA shift. (Toddler Shakedown Authority, apparently).

I love them, but literally half of my tank is RBTA, I kind of want, oh, I dunno, other corals!

V

Hey Gents.. I have a couple frags of each.
ORA BOP
ORA Joe the Coral
that can go the cause... Wish I had more , but lost alot of colonies on a tank transfer..

Vincerama2 said:
OK, I'll bring some RBTA. I'll be there around 11:30 though so I can get enough time to drop them at the table and get to the door for my 12:00 TSA shift. (Toddler Shakedown Authority, apparently).

I love them, but literally half of my tank is RBTA, I kind of want, oh, I dunno, other corals!

V
Vince's nems under the kessils are insane!
Started with one, now 2 sounds like I'm in for it too.

Back