Neptune Aquatics

Moving to San Antonio!

Hey Guys.... I thought I'd poke my head in here before heading out and say bye. The last couple years of life have been interesting as my son was diagnosed with a disability. We are moving to San Antonio, Texas this week to be close to a good school that will best meet his needs. You guys have a great club here and I hope to be able to get back into reefing again once I get settled in San Antonio.

Along with the move comes breaking down my tanks. Most I am keeping or have already sold but I do have a few things I don't want to move with me that anyone is welcome to free as long as they can come pick it up today/tomorrow (Sunday/Monday) I have about 100+ pounds of medium and small liverock of varying types as well as a bunch of rubble along with the two 32 gallon brute containers they are being held in. I also have two 5 gallon buckets of dead sand and about a dozen bluelife water jugs. All of it is free to anyone who wants and can come take it off my hands. Just drop me an email at vines_jeff@yahoo

Thanks again for all the generosity in this club... good luck!

Jeff

Thanks for helping me out guys... All my extra goodies I didnt' want to move with are now gone. Thanks and happy reefs to you all!

Hi Jeff....Sorry to see you had to leave the Bay Area. Good luck with everything and Thanks again for your past supports. We will surely miss you.

Robert and Cerissa

Back