got ethical husbandry?

Where to buy cheap SD Card

I remember someone (I think Eric or someone on here) posted a website where you can buy SD card for pretty good price. I can't search for it. If you remember please post it. Thanks, Phong

When I was looking for SD cards a couple months ago, amazon actually had the best prices if shipping was included. I bought a transcend class 10 8, 16, and 32gb SD card.

phishphood said:
RAW (.NEF for nikon). I do try to dump the card after every outing though, so I can see if you don't do that how it might fill up.

When I am shooting at events, I can burn through 32gb pretty quick. Especially when my raw files average 30-40MB each :)
That combined with some video, and suddenly I am on a second card!

it's not for picture. It's for video. Buying it for my dad.. raw image for my camera is like 12MB (if i remember correctly, i haven't touch the camera for all most 5 months now.)

mydigitaldiscount or amazon usually has pretty good deals. You can also buy direct (e.g. Lexar).

Oh, and if he has USB 3.0, get the new lexar dual card reader (does both SD and CF on USB 3.0...blazing fast). Just picked up two of those readers and a 64gb SD for my little P&S (lexar 64gb 133x class 10 iirc) not too long ago.

Memory is getting cheaper all the time so just pick up whatever you can afford. I'm hauling 64gb on both DSLR (2x32GB Extreme Pro) and P&S.

Back