Kessil

2011 BAR members swap help thread

Looks like I'll be able to make this! Not doing any swapping this time but want to help out. Looks like there's still room for the clean up crew at the end so you can put me down for that! See you all then!

Anyone coming from San Jose that can pick up some donations from Neptune aquatics on Sat, if Jeremy (tuberider) doesn't make it on friday?

Hey Ian, in case Jeremy / Justin can't make it, I'm planning to drop off a batch of clowns at Neptune Sat AM before the swap, and can pick up anything they have for us. LMK ...

Ok Robin, I sent a PM to Jugato to see. But if you are stopping by there anyway it might be good for you to just pick the GCs up.

Silly question but where are we supposed to be tomorrow AM? I checked this thread and the main swap announcement thread and I'm missing the room number. I've only been there once and that was for the Kessil meeting - same place?

Thanks,
Charlie

It's in room 722, the same place as the old swap. If you didn't attend the previous swap it is located on the Hesperian side of campus towards 92, look for people with coolers :D

Back