Neptune Aquatics

Aquaexotic in Belmont

Finally stopped by and Matt has a very nice place there. Clean and spacious. Pretty well stocked in High quality SPS,LPS and Z&P's. You will find something there if you go . All price ranges also. Finally a Coral specific shop on the Peninsula .

bmhair03 said:
Finally stopped by and Matt has a very nice place there. Clean and spacious. Pretty well stocked in High quality SPS,LPS and Z&P's. You will find something there if you go . All price ranges also. Finally a Coral specific shop on the Peninsula .

and my frag flat finally found a home :) and with worthy corals in it!!!

Lotsa movement, keep your eye on them :)

BTW< there's two Matt's there :lol:

BAYMAC said:
bmhair03 said:

and my frag flat finally found a home :) and with worthy corals in it!!!

Lotsa movement, keep your eye on them :)

BTW< there's two Matt's there :lol:

The Matt I talked to did mention You'd been very helpful.
Hope its around for a long while.

gimmito said:
...it helps having Will (from Sustainable Reefs) mentoring them in the business...real nice guy.

The second Matt has been in the game just as long as Will... he got me to get into the industry years ago, managed numerous LFS and is a whiz with retail sales. He can sell snow to Canadians, it runs in his blood.

gimmito said:
...it helps having Will (from Sustainable Reefs) mentoring them in the business...real nice guy.
I'm friends with everyone involved (Wil, Matt and Matt) and that's not really the case. Wil has helped but it's not a 'mentor' type relationship.

throwing the switch on this train wreck ............
Can't stand bickering he said she said @#%$. :(

The Matt I meet was nice .
The corals I bought were good.
The price I paid was great .

THE END

He said she said? Bickering?

Did you mean to post in another thread? There's no bickering in this thread, and absolutely no "he said she said @#%$"

Sorry ,first part was meant for another text!!! :)
Dont know how that happened. wont text from pc again while holding my 2month old!
It left out that I don't know whos who but ....
I was happy to hear they were getting good advice from some good people.
I never even typed The End . Wierd.

Back on track!

:lol: Yah my Droid does that stuff to me as well :lol:

At least all the words made sense ;) Mine usually are garbled from predictive text :(

I've been very happy with Aqua Exotic. Matt, the one that runs/owns the shop, has been very helpful and has some cool/interesting stuff.

Wil is a great guy too.

Back