got ethical husbandry?

24g rimless setup for sale, pretty much new.

Matt_Wandell

Supporting Member
Honorary Supporting Member
I have a 24g JBJ nanocube thing that I made rimless. I'd like to sell it and all associated equipment.

This would include:
1) The tank (a bit used, but no major scratches or leaks)
2) An AI NANO LED fixture (used about 1 month, $300 new)
3) MaxiJet 1200 (one of the new ones, can be run with the prop mod)
4) 75W Ebo-Jager Heater
5) 1 gallon each of 2 part calcium/alkalinity supplement from TLF
6) 1 gallon of TLF activated carbon
7) 1 lb Phosban
8) 250mL of TLF iodide concentrate
9) Floating hydrometer (not the crappy swing arm type, this is an actually useful one if you use it correctly)
10) Mini in-tank corner filter--this fits in the back section of the tank and can be used to mechanically filter the water or run GFO or activated carbon.
11) Four "Aquatainers"--these are 7 gallon jerry cans with nice detachable pour spouts.
12) Lamp timer
13) Half a bag of Reef Crystals
14) Salifert Alkalinity test kit

Basically you have everything you need here to start a kickass LPS/Softie reef tank, minus RO/DI and livestock. Altogether this equipment would cost at least $800. The supplements and filter media alone are worth about $200 and have not been opened. All equipment is nearly new, was used for about a month before I turned everything off and decided I didn't want a tank at home.

I'm asking $400 for everything and this is a firm price. I am not going to part out the items. If you are interested in the tank and all the equipment, please email me at mwandell@calacademy.org.

Thanks for your interest!

385913_2491738165129_271002890_n.jpg

I love you made this a rimless tank :)

Sucks non members have no access to the Buy/sell forum and thus have to post off subject in another forum.

http://www.bareefers.org/home/forum/63

Me neither... but they should make an exception for you given you've been a guest speaker once or twice, and its very obvious you are not trolling or abusing the forum :D

Back