Neptune Aquatics

Green Turaki

Originally purchased from Ocean Treasures. I have three frags of this available.

*Must be a BAR member
*must pass on three frags before selling or trading.

I will be at the swap in Feb. to pass out or they can be picked up at my house in Windsor. I also work in San Rafael if that is closer for anybody.

Turaki.jpg

Levi I hope that you are going to prop all of these and pass them on not just pop in here and get a bunch of free frags which is not in the spirit of the DBTC ;D

[quote author=wakskat link=topic=2808.msg29710#msg29710 date=1200032240]
Levi I hope that you are going to prop all of these and pass them on not just pop in here and get a bunch of free frags which is not in the spirit of the DBTC ;D
[/quote]

Naa, I'm a man of my word. My first DBTC was the Turqoise Zoa's and I've already put 3 back into the chain (well 1 and the other 2 will go out at the wap). All the other coral's I've rec'd haven't grown out enough yet. The Milli w/copper highlights is trying, it's thickened up a lot and has about 5 new nubs that are trying to grow out.The only other 2 are monti's I got at the BBQ last month and they haven't even encrusted their plugs yet.

SO THERE! (I used to love to say that.... 15 years ago :) )

if there is still an extra tiny frag (even a missbroken surviving chip lol), I'd love to try it.
I'll be at the swap in feb.

Those frags are getting blasted by my k2 and by my return @about 500-600 gph. I'd think that'd be enough but I'll see if I can make adjustments. The middle frag is a ORA blue milli (from tong @ the swap) and has nice polyp extension & movement so I know the water is moving. I'll start watching it closer but I wasn't too worried about it just yet.

Back