Our mission

DBTC Rainbow Monti

I have about three frags of rainbow monti up for DBTC. I got from DurTBear a while back. Standard DBTC rules apply.

You got it Jim. I can probably make more frag if anyone else is interested. It is growing on my overflow and would like to chip it all off.

Should another chip fall, may it fall into a little container for me, please. Just follow the aroma of chicken wings at the meeting and you'll find me there!

Many thx! :)

Thanks Sendo, The rainbow is mounted in the "hall of montis" next to other fine frags. Thanks much.
RainbowMonti2.jpg

I know it's "my duty" but I just hate to frag this one. Never-the-less, I think I'll go ahead and saw a couple healthy frags from this piece this afternoon. It's more than doubled in size since I got it so let's get going. John, are you ready for a frag at the meeting on Saturday? Anyone else wish to sign up for frag #2? :quest:

Hey John, (both of you I guess =p)

Wait on fragging this little guy. Kyle has a huge rainbow colony that he wants fragged and shared amongst BAR people. Will e-mail him and see if I can bring that over to your place for chopping!

Deal! :star:

BTW, I've got plenty of Revive to insure a healthy start and somewhat stress free fragging. Glad I put a new blade on the bandsaw :hat:
PS I'm going to start making room in the tank and case a scrap or two fall off the cart............ :party:

Cute!! That's a close one. :-D

Kyle will be going to the meeting. John, Would you mind bringing your band saw? It's probably easier to frag at the meeting and distribute them?

vivi said:
Cute!! That's a close one. :-D

Kyle will be going to the meeting. John, Would you mind bringing your band saw? It's probably easier to frag at the meeting and distribute them?

We'll be having a saw session at my place on Friday evening. Easiest to have it done before the meeting. You are welcome to come by if you "wanna watch" :bigsmile:

Back