Our mission

DBTC Mr Ugly's Red Prostata.

This is an old picture I have. But this coral is already 10x bigger now. Be careful on picking this coral -- It is a very fast grower. ;D
mr-ugly-red-prostrata.jpg

Pick up ONLY during the South bay tank tour. http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3833.msg52543#msg52543

If you are not in the tour and your name is pick the frag will be given to next peson in line. I will post this frags in the DBTC forum too. I have will have 2 frags available for DBTC.

you are a BARmember.
- you are good with SPS/LPS
- you agree to frag the coral to at least 2 others for free before trading etc.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.
- pick a number from 1 to 30.

Cool coral. So did it keep a pink base with red polyps in you tank Perry? I just recently started seeing some growth from my sps's so I've been holding off on getting more to make sure I have things dialed in.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=4356.msg52853#msg52853 date=1219078408]
It has white pinkiest base and red polyps in my tank. This coral will spread on the base like wild fire before spruting a branch.
[/quote]
My experience is EXACTLY the same as Perry's.

Thanks Perry. My friend's dog bite his face. He had to go under anesthesia because it was so close to the tear duct and they were worried he did damage there. He's fine today, went over and played with his friends with a bandage on. No long term damage, other than the memories mom and I have of the gash in his face. I'd post the pictures, but it's still hard for me to look at.

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=4356.msg52883#msg52883 date=1219093089]
Thanks Perry. My friend's dog bite his face. He had to go under anesthesia because it was so close to the tear duct and they were worried he did damage there. He's fine today, went over and played with his friends with a bandage on. No long term damage, other than the memories mom and I have of the gash in his face. I'd post the pictures, but it's still hard for me to look at.[/quote]
Sorry to hear that but I'm glad he'll be ok. Reminds be of the summer I had to pick my son up run to the car with a broken arm..... i still get my stomach in knots as I picture his arm bouncing just below his wrist as I ran...... I think I'm scared more than him. I guess I can't be mad at you anymore for not responding to my email or PM :)

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=4356.msg52883#msg52883 date=1219093089]
Thanks Perry. My friend's dog bite his face. He had to go under anesthesia because it was so close to the tear duct and they were worried he did damage there. He's fine today, went over and played with his friends with a bandage on. No long term damage, other than the memories mom and I have of the gash in his face. I'd post the pictures, but it's still hard for me to look at.
[/quote]

Ouch sorry to hear that Matt.. Glad he's getting better.. If a dog bite my sons, I think I will kill that SOB >:( ..

Ops! I forgot about this one. Are you interested on a frag of this, Eric? Let me know.

Timten, euod and dyngoe you guys are in the list. Let me know if you want a frag of it.

Shoot, totally forgot to bring this with me today...

Let me know if you still want it at the next general or BOD meeting, Ron.

Back