Reef nutrition

Pearl Berry Acropora

Cool acro, grows kinda fast, new growth looks light blue. Loves current and lots of light

Same rules:

Make sure you've given 3 frags to DBTC first.
Save a branch for me if mine bite the dust
Donate two frags to DBTC before selling
Pick up at Nov meeting or arrange for p/u in San Carlos

Three frags available
Pick a number between 0 and 30

IMG_0918-1.jpg

It only looks like a tort now because I molested it during the photo session and polyps retracted.

It has nice polyps that are light blue (along with new skeletal growth) and darker green on older growth. Once it grows polyps over the entire base, it will begin to grow up and out.

Note: Moved to chain post.

Nice to see you getting into the dbtc. Nice entrance. I'm not sure how I overlooked your post last night, but am happy they are going to experienced reefers.

I pick #8

I can pick up, or you can drop off and claim a spot on the reef for yourself.

BTW Nice Rack. Looks like a corner one too?

screebo said:
1 goes to Reef Keeper

Cool. Thank you. Meant what I said about having pick of the reef.

Looking forward to learning the answer about the dbtc question you asked too.

Happy Reefing,
R.K.

"Give Three to DBTC first." Does that mean I need to put up three pieces on the boards before receiving this. If my understanding is correct, I better get fragging. I call that "Extreme DBTC," but good motivation to break the ice and get on board with the Chain Gang. Since I accepted the same terms on the Pearl Berry, to put 3 more frags into the Chain, I won't have enough pieces to frag, so I may have to take a pass on the Chalice. Sorry, Newbie error didn't read the large print. Last thing I want is to have the Frag Patrol come down on me like a ton of live rock. 0:) Bring your bones cutters Doctor Screbo. Otherwise, I'm going to have to do it the hard way; and it wont be pretty. J)

I surely am! Shall I haul your frag in with me? :bigsmile:

PS Euod: I'll surely have an additional frag for you by the Dec meeting. Just remind me. :p

Joel,

I'd be happy to bring your frag to you and bring in my snippers for contributions to my tank or the DBTC program. Thanks much for your offer. I need branching SPS that I don't already have and I've seen pics of some beauties in your tank! :bigsmile:

If you'd like, I can plan to see you mid afternoon any day this week (except not Friday), bring the DBTC frags you've been awarded and help with your donation frags if you have something you'd like to send with me to the meeting. Don't worry too much about timing of your pick-ups and donations. We'll get it done! Call me when you know you'll have spare time.

Also, If you have any LPS or monti's that you'd like to frag, I can bring the band saw with me and turn some of bigger colonies of LPS into smaller coloneys. Just remember, I'm a bit of a cowboy (wild but not reckless) and still honing my skills as a coral surgeon. :O

I've got a new"slightly" dinky sized accidental frag of Pearl berry acro if anyone would like it. I'll be at the BOD meeting or p/u in San Carlos anytime. :bigsmile:

I would love to have a frag of this coral. Not sure if I will be at the BOD this month, but will definitly be able to pick it up from you on weekends.

Ron

Back