got ethical husbandry?

Neon Spongodes (montipora spongodes)

With large cocoa polyps that contrast nicely against the bright green background. A fast grower that builds undulating structure "out" as well as encrusting. Ample light makes the green really "turn on". There are 3 frags still available of this "famous" monti. :) I'll post frag pics tomorrow.

P/U at Swap or in San Carlos before. They are nicely healed and were sawed about 3 weeks ago.
(Place image link here **** SCREEBO!)

Still one more frag left for DBTC and one for the swap. Crabby gets the pick of the three left pictured below:
IMG_1249.jpg

Just an update John. Coral looks great.It has totally encrusted the plug ,and now I can see the lubes growing.I have noticed that the growing edge has turned a light blue and some of the polyps are coco with green fringe.I love it. Thanks again

bmhair03 said:
Just an update John. Coral looks great.It has totally encrusted the plug ,and now I can see the lubes growing.I have noticed that the growing edge has turned a light blue and some of the polyps are coco with green fringe.I love it. Thanks again
Good deal, Brian. Glad it's looking good for you. Watch it as it's a fast grower and will encroach on other corals if given half a chance. It is a looker! :)

Back