Our mission

BOD + Rockscaping Demo w/jestersix - April 2012 - room 2338

houser

Past President
Join us for a BOD discussion on infrastructure improvement, 2012 schedule, and planning stages for our 2012 fall workshop.
As a bonus Johnny Searcey (our own jestersix) will have a rockscaping clinic. He will demonstrate the art of rockscaping, working with emaco, and just how you build those ridiculous rock structures that you want in your tank.

This BOD+ meeting is open to all 2012 members in good standing. See you there.

6b21b7c8.jpg

As it currently stands I will be out of the country for this meeting, would it be against the rules for my wife to appear with a video camera in my place?

Crosis said:
As it currently stands I will be out of the country for this meeting, would it be against the rules for my wife to appear with a video camera in my place?

Actually if Johnny doesn't mind being recorded maybe it might be nice to put up on the site for reference.

-Gregory

-

Lets see 2nd April is the 8th, need to clear my calendar because I need to go!

While I enjoy hearing various speakers, my genetic roots are all about the hands on applications.

sfsuphysics said:

While I enjoy hearing various speakers, my genetic roots are all about the hands on applications.

I think our own Houser has a DiY demo he's been itching to do.

sfsuphysics said:

No, April 14.
You scared me, because I am busy the weekend before.

Looking forward to it!
I have 2 big pieces I want to build.

Back