Neptune Aquatics

Dolphin Pet Village Bubble Tip Anemone--Purple with Neon Green Tips

You're right. Its time to decide. My favorite pic and the winner is 177ike and his awesome photo in post #19. Good thing you got that in.

PM me and I'll give you the details of where I live and when a good time would be to stop by.

Thanks everyone for participating. This anemone splits quite often so I'll be posting another DBTC of this soon.

Patrick

Hey Patrick thanks for the nem!! It was nice meeting you and seeing your tank. I've already taken out my GBTA and placed this beauty in the same spot in my tank. I now have a GBTA in my frag tank and plan on offering it up as a DBTC.

The green tip is doing great and already bubbling and extending. My maroon clown has also taken to it very well. I'll post some pics when I can. Thanks again!

I have two small anemones of this that I want to give away. They are in my frag tank and not doing so well because they might be battling some other anemones I have. Same rules as before. I'll decide in 2 days.
Take care. Patrick

1) Must have suitable lighting. I currently have mine under 150W Metal Halide Lighting
2) Tank must be established and be relatively stable.
3) First 2 splits goes back into DBTC
4) Cannot all ready have this color of anemone.
5) Must post (or link) a cool picture of any anemone (It does not have to be yours).

Patrick I would give a try.
My system has 2X 250W MH and some T5s and LEDs.
System is established and stable, lately had issue of SPS STN due to high phosphate, now PH4 is under control after using GFO
Currently no anemone in tank
This anemone is not mine but some picture from internet

aiptasia2.jpg

I would love to have this color. It will be going together with my RBTA in a 180g lit by 250w MH and leds.
Here is a shot from my rose with only ReefBrite blue on. Looks kind of cool. Thanks.

144.jpg

The anemones are pure wild cards at the moment. normally they stay still once happily in a crevice but the ones I'm giving away are not doing so well right now and they may move around for awhile.
Patrick

Oh ok thanks Pat. I'm interested but kinda looking for something that will stay still and not move around the tank and cause a carnage as he moves around LOL. Maybe if you get a little baby one, let me know.

Alright guys. Thanks everyone for the funny and nice pics you posted. My two favorite pictures came from melly mel and euod. PM me and I'll send you my address so you can pick them up sometime this week hopefully.

Patrick

Back