Our mission

DBTC- DJTONTON's PINK AND GOLD PALYTHOAS

Yeah I tossed in a handful of zoas into the swap, the first couple I put on tiny plugs, maybe 6 polyps... the rest were 30+ heads just break the rock off type :D

I have a big frag of P&G's from Tankguy in a different DBTC. The frag he gave me was more of a mini colony and was under Cherry Bombs. They are more like the P&Gs. More of a dark dark brown and pink/gold speckles

That DBTC is here : http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15756

tr1gger said:
I have a big frag of P&G's from Tankguy in a different DBTC. The frag he gave me was more of a mini colony and was under Cherry Bombs. They are more like the P&Gs. More of a dark dark brown and pink/gold speckles

That DBTC is here : http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15756
Yeah, I got a frag from Bob too but they look more gold and brownish than pink and gold. I guess maybe I just have to wait some time for them to color back up?

boun11 said:
denzil said:
Anyone have a spare frag of these? :)

If you coming to the East Bay Tank Tour I can give you a frag of it.
Would love to take you on that offer!

I put like 8 mini-colonies into the last frag swap. And yeah the ones that are more directly under the light had more speckled pink/gold appearance (they all still have some brown to them), and the ones that grew under the shade of the rest of them tended to not have as much of that speckle.

I put a bunch I these in the swap. Maybe I shouldn't have because those people won't know the no selling rules now. My bad. Have a frag to neuro. Have one more frag to give out. I am pulling these from my tank due to space for other less weed like corals. Nothing against this one. Pickup in sf.

HI Mike thanks for the offer, this frag is awesome. i would like to continue the chain. will you be in the east bay tour? if so could i get it from you there?

thanks so much

Michael

I think I will be there but would prefer to move it on sooner than later. Please make sure to read the original post and make sure you can follow his rules!

Back