Cali Kid Corals

Elos 120 (liter)

Thanks a million, Bill, Joel, Denzil, Jim, Micah, Brandie. You made it easy for me to feel real comfortable moving out my livestock and hardware to great homes in s very timely way. Be seeing you!

Coffee and donuts served to tank move helpers at 10 AM Sunday. Transport may be in a station wagon, anyone got a pick-up? I'll let Denzil make that call. He's the coordinator. :D
I can't believe I weened out on the coffee and donuts. "The road to heaven isn't paved with good intentions". Sorry!

Thanks a million, Bill, Joel, Denzil, Jim, Micah, Brandie. You made it easy for me to feel real comfortable moving out my livestock and hardware to great homes in s very timely way. Be seeing you!

John,

Sad to see the tank broken down, but glad it went to a good home. The fish are doing fine in my frag tank and eating with gusto. :)

Enjoy your break from the hobby....but I'm sure you'll have another tank one day !

*glad I had my cup of Joe in the morning...I was running on fumes after helping Bob pick up his tank in the afternoon. :confused:

John,

Sad to see the tank broken down, but glad it went to a good home. The fish are doing fine in my frag tank and eating with gusto. :)

Enjoy your break from the hobby....but I'm sure you'll have another tank one day !

*glad I had my cup of Joe in the morning...I was running on fumes after helping Bob pick up his tank in the afternoon. :confused:
Yeah, it's a cry in' shame that I forgot to serve the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, had to pour it down the drain after you guys left................PSYCH! :rolleyes: Glad the finned friends are doing well. Only the Rocket Goby didn't make it in the shuffle. I was able to encourage the pair of saddleback clowns to bond to the Rose anemone prior to tank break down. Joel took the anemone several days ago and had it settle down right away. When he brought the clowns home yesterday, they immediately came home to their old buddy. That's great news too since they are doing the sexy dance lately. Thanks for the report and the help and just being Mr. Gimmito.

Thanks, John, for giving me an amazing setup. It's definitely one I am truly lucky to have and will certainly value it forever. I plan on taking my time with planning the entire setup since everything is dry now. All the corals that could be kept (by removing all the hair algae) were kept and those that weren't were disposed of. The live rock is now sitting out to dry and will eventually bill be cleansed via muriatic acid in hope of reusing it for my aquascape that Johnny (jestersix) will be responsible for.

I'll share the remaining details in a new tank journal to come. :)

Thanks again for everything, John!

Thank you for tanking such great care of your critters. They'll be loved and well tended to. Please enjoy them with us when possible. Everyone is settling in really well; and I posted some photos of them on my Tank Journal....

I was able to encourage the pair of saddleback clowns to bond to the Rose anemone prior to tank break down. Joel took the anemone several days ago and had it settle down right away. .... That's great news too since they are doing the sexy dance lately.

They really are going at it too.

Back