Kessil

8th- SF TANK TOUR 2013 Sunday Nov 3rd

Hey everyone, if time allows and for those are interested, we could visit Top Notch Corals. The only stipulation is that they close at 6 PM so if we can make it over when the tank tour is done, great. If not, that's fine too.

Hey everyone, if time allows and for those are interested, we could visit Top Notch Corals. The only stipulation is that they close at 6 PM so if we can make it over when the tank tour is done, great. If not, that's fine too.

I'd be interested depending on where we end up finishing the tour. It's kind of in the anti-home direction for me! :)

Well it seems that Daniel is out, so if people want or someone else chimes in to show their tank, then we could head over to the TopNotchCorals at 5pm and end the tour there. I will put that in the draft schedule for now.

Well it seems that Daniel is out, so if people want or someone else chimes in to show their tank, then we could head over to the TopNotchCorals at 5pm and end the tour there. I will put that in the draft schedule for now.

If there is a spot for viewing, I would be interested. It is totally OK if its full, looks like I was late to the party :p

Hi, Susan and I will be bringing the chicken wings and ranch dressing. We'll need to know where to bring them. I see JAR's the 1st stop....

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've had stuff come up this weekend and I'm no longer going to be able to make the tour :( Please take me off the list and give my spot to someone else.

DeeAnn would you like to car pool? I live in Oakland near highways 13 and 24 which I believe would be on your way to S.F. Let me know as soon as possible.

Back