Our mission

So what you bringing to the 11/16 swap ?

I suppose that I'll start this off

purple stylo frags

Joker paly/zoas and some other zoas

these green zoas

Forrest fire digi (green base starting to come back after bleaching issues)

and others that I am too lazy to photograph

Setosa
tubbs blue zoas
Red hornets
sunset monti
green favia

Orange psammacora, fuzzy green psammacora, Miami hurricane chalice. Maybe some red porites if I can find time to frag it. Couple random acros and some zoas as well. Probably a green polyp toadstool.

Baby Breath Favia, Tub Blue Zoas, frogspawn, pink boobie chalice, yellow eye red oxypora, sunny d paly, some other stuff I can find in my frag tank.

I will be out of town, but I have 2 birdsnest frags and 2 frogspawn frags that need a good home. Would anyone in the South Bay be willing to take them up for me? I also have a 7 polyp colony of Mike's zoas that are a brilliant pinkish red under high actinic.

Oh hey I think I got some of that purple stylo frag the last swap :D Although it's not as thick as the stylos I'm used to.

Lets see I have a few baby breath favia, that unfortunately I think are not getting enough light... but they should color up the colony is in a brighter area and looks nice, the frags unfortunately not so bright area. My green polyped toadstool has dropped half a dozen chunks over the past few months so they're coming too IT'S A TYREE!!!!!!! A have a number of colorful zoas, including my Trademark Pretty Pretty Princess Sparkle Zoa :D And I'm sorry, but I'm bringing a metric ton of DJ Ton Ton or whatever the hell they're called

Not sure what this one is called, it's an encrusting montipora though, pink sand dollar, or pink smoothie... damn the more and more I try to wrap my head around these coral names the more I want to just paste a picture with WYSIWYG on the container. In the past I've had a numbering system tied to pictures I posted but I don't think anyone paid attention to that. Either way I made a few frags of it.

Attachments

• PinkSmoothie.JPG
    PinkSmoothie.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 218
I don't have nearly as many frags as I used to now that I took down my frag tank. I've got nice healed frags of Bali green slimer, green pocci, blue hornet zoas, ring of fire zoas, and kryptonite zoas that I'll be bringing.

Back