Jestersix

FREE 37G cubish aquariums+stand

I prefer to give a chance to someone trying to get into the hobby first. Feel free to donate whatever to BAR even some volunteering time when the club requires it and in the future, pay-it-forward.

please post here your interest, no pm's once a potential home is found for each, we can communicate via pm and get each other contact info.

I have two Oceanic (used and some scratches) ~37G cube-ish tanks along with Oceanic stands; I believe dimensions to be 24"x18"x21" stand is about 32" tall, smoke glass door.

Both systems have a false back where I built the filtration chamber; both tanks need to be cleaned and the stands re-finished again by lightly sanding and I find Minwax Polyshades to be a good product for that job.

Pick up in San Francisco, Guerrero @ 14th St.

*Pictures are old but show what they look like.

These are two systems and I'd prefer two different recipients so they can get a jump start into the hobby.

Hmm, this has me very intrigued. I've got a boat load of supplies from the 34g solana I had to sell when I moved down here in January. I'll tentatively say I'm interested; but I need to check with the leasing company to see if I can get around the silly "10g limit" on the lease.

Though I am not a noob I would be interested...... but I will defer to helping others get into the hobby. If no takers I'll take one......

-Gregory

OK, I think nyl04 is one of the new people in the hobby?
Theo I'll put you down for the second tank if no other newbee posts today.
GD...

I'm available today and can go pick up now, because traffic will be bad later. Other wise I have to schedule for pick up on another day. I just texted you.

Apparently I can have up to a 50g tank. I'll be in sf tomorrow but looks like I'm too late. Oh well...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back