Neptune Aquatics

Apex Fusion

nice!!! i have yet to get in...... i been trying every 10-15 min and go to bed with laptop next to me when i wake up at nite.
wana see the new light controls for radion's and vortec pumps

I've had no luck either. I've also had a hard time just doing the firmware update.

Damm computers supposed to make life easier! :)

vortech control is nice. they make it easy to set up different modes throughout the day. Radion control is way better also. I have a advanced program for my lights it uses the seasonal time table and also my radions have moon intensity from day to day. Use if Sun and If moon and set up few profile's. Here a link that has program info, it also has a program to random weather effects if u want also. http://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...dra-Vega-Radion-LEDs-including-Weather-events .

There is another firmware update also john.

The network setup for txt and emails is just stupid simple.

Wooooot i got in finally lol, now time to check out new stuff
WHAT LUCKY GUY! I'm still not in!

vortech control is nice. they make it easy to set up different modes throughout the day. Radion control is way better also. I have a advanced program for my lights it uses the seasonal time table and also my radions have moon intensity from day to day. Use if Sun and If moon and set up few profile's. Here a link that has program info, it also has a program to random weather effects if u want also. http://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...dra-Vega-Radion-LEDs-including-Weather-events .

The network setup for txt and emails is just stupid simple.

The txt and email is what I'm looking forward to.

Newer than apex_4.31_3B14?

I've been trying to update with no success. Many emails to support. They seem distracted. I'll try again today with another computer. See if that changes the mojo!

I'm about to give up on fusion. Their method of distribution is just silly, IMHO. I can wait till it's out of Beta.

Newer than apex_4.31_3B14?

I've been trying to update with no success. Many emails to support. They seem distracted. I'll try again today with another computer. See if that changes the mojo!

I'm about to give up on fusion. Their method of distribution is just silly, IMHO. I can wait till it's out of Beta.
According to their forum, they are on 1e14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Well I wonder where it is? Just at their site and the 'support/firmware updates' menu takes me to .dmg file named 'apex_4.31_3B14'.

Oh, isn't _3B14 newer than _1E14?
You could be right. I'm going off what the forum says and they didn't note a release date. So not 100. I don't know either if the alpha numerals on the firmware to in orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

You could be right. I'm going off what the forum says and they didn't note a release date. So not 100. I don't know either if the alpha numerals on the firmware to in orders.
Guessing at what the numbers mean _3B14
The second attempt (B) released on 3/2014

_1E14
Fifth attempt release on 1/2014.

I've been going round and round with their support. You would not believe some of the messages! When I get the problem resolved (can't update firmware) and I calm down some :), I'll write a full report.

After way too much time dealing with this update I finally finished it all and tried the Fusion website.

I got in!!!!

Fusion all set up and working. Much easier email and text setup. Since I had done all that the old way, this was sooooooo simple!

I'm still not a fan of the 'click and maybe we'll let you play' method of distribution.

yay you both got in. Email alerts were so simple to set up. I have them both set up still for double insurance. I get one from fusion and other from apex unit itself.

Back