got ethical husbandry?

Anyone end up getting the Vertex Libra?

Anyone here end up getting the Vertex Libra? IMO this is the sexiest looking dosing pump out there. You'll be sure to get some cool points for having this unit. I want this but....there are some negative videos on youtube about this....anyone one here with good experience to share?

I'm annoyed at dosers myself, many of them are too damn expensive for what they are. Factoring the dosing pumps which more likely than not doesn't change that much in quality. Toss in a small LCD screen and push buttons connected to an Ardino based chipset or alternately connected to an expensive controller where you don't need to put much "hardware" into it and you got your dosing pump system. Yet you see prices vary greatly from one end of the other.

That said, I need to get a doser :D

yeah they are pretty expensive for what it does but having 1 single unit to plug in compare to individual pumps and sockets makes having a single unit a lot easier and nicer. :)

I'm drooling over the Vertex, any regrets? I've seen clips on YouTube about the Vertex not functioning properly and being very loud, what's your take on this? Can you compare it to any other dosing pump you've used?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

yeah they are pretty expensive for what it does but having 1 single unit to plug in compare to individual pumps and sockets makes having a single unit a lot easier and nicer. :)
No I mean it's expensive compared to other single units.

As to the loudness bit, while I don't have one I can say my dosing pumps have a noticeable noise level when they're on I would hardly call it "loud" though.

i wouldn't call it loud plus it's on through out the day i could barely notice it. I like it a lot it does what it does nad with a touch screen interface. My only dislike is if they made it a 4 pump would be nicer.

Back