Reef nutrition

Piper's 65 Gallon Tank

oh man so glad to see someone's who done an accessories cabinet.

Can you post more pictures of it? Especially how you have it wired up to your main cabinet?

It will be a while before I can get good pics of it again. I moved the tank to a back room in my current house a week ago so I can have new carpet installed. I have it temporarily set up now since I will be moving it again in a month to my new place. Actually, the plan in to get a new tank set up at the new place and just move the inhabitants, live rock and filters. Once I get it moved and cleaned up again I will post more pics.

The cabinet sits to the left of the display tank. I have a frag tank sitting on top of the cabinet now and that feeds down to the filter under the main tank. All hoses and cables run behind the cabinet and display. They're close enough together that I don't worry about the mess in the gap between the two cabinets. I do try to keep it all somewhat organized but it certainly can be done better. I use cable duct in both the cabinet and stand to organize all the cables which does help quite a bit.

~Charlie

Back