Kessil

FISH TRAP NEEDED

Anyone in Peninsula area (DalyCity/Milbrae/Burlingame or close ) have a Fish Trap I could borrow? I have a set of 6 Banghai Cardinals, all from same batch starting to grow to big for my 37gal cube and need to get them out.
I'll be donating them free to any deserving member that can provide them a new home

thanks
Charles-

If two or three of them make it up this way, I would like to add them to my breeding program.
I have a fish trap too
It will go to whom ever volunteers to give them a great home.

talk to gimmito;
I think it was Jim or Denzil I borrowed from last time I can't remember. But whom ever has one, hook a brotha up please. Don't want to drain the cube and disrupt the rock work just to get them out.

I caught my yellow tail damsel by clipping a plastic cup in the tank at the top for three days. Once the fish were used to it, I out some food in there and waited for the damsel to swim in to eat. Pulled out the cup soon as he went in.

They beg for food and don't dart to rocks when I'm feeding but the minute I take off the netting they know whats up. They seen me remove other fish there before.

LMAO Mike.

With my small tank I like to get the fish tiny, the minute it starts to grow too big for my 37cube I always donate the fish to a deserving home within BAR.

Jim, PM me your number so I can set up a time to pick up from you again, much appreciated. The angel fish and butter fly juveniles would appreciate the extra space. Till I add a new baby fish in there to grow hahahah.

btw- once collected i'll post a new thread for the donation of the 6 banghai

Back