Neptune Aquatics

MACNA 2014!

10527309_672152802854226_7059934049192941723_n.jpg
4 Guys 1 Tank------------- Dont miss booth at macna calling it now, maybe a little bias but its a hunch!!!!!

Last edited:
Felicia did you get that Scoly? How did your guy's stuff do making it home?
I did! Sorry, I don't recognize the username, is this Wayde? I ended up getting them down to $125 for the scoly and the 7 day guarantee did include me checking it in my luggage. They told me that if I got it home and took it out of my suitcase and it was dead that they'd refund me no questions. Pretty awesome business right there! Luckily that wasn't an issue. All of my corals made it home in amazing shape in that tupperware down inside my suitcase. My acans and frogspawn were even open in the bags when I took them out of the suitcase. They're in the tank and doing great! I have some photos and I'll post them later. How did your corals do in the suitcase?

Yes it is Wade. The corals did amazing. You saw how packed my container was, that idea was genius. I floated them extra long and dipped them and threw them in the frag tank at about 11 last night. Got home from work today about 3 and they were all happy.

Yes it is Wade. The corals did amazing. You saw how packed my container was, that idea was genius. I floated them extra long and dipped them and threw them in the frag tank at about 11 last night. Got home from work today about 3 and they were all happy.
Oops, spelled your name wrong! Glad to hear yours did so well too. It looked like you had that tupperware so tight nothing would shift around. I used some of those free Coralife towels to pack my tupperware until it was full so that you could shake it or flip it upside down and nothing would move. Glad to have a good system for next time I want to coral shop while out of town!

Oops, spelled your name wrong! Glad to hear yours did so well too. It looked like you had that tupperware so tight nothing would shift around. I used some of those free Coralife towels to pack my tupperware until it was full so that you could shake it or flip it upside down and nothing would move. Glad to have a good system for next time I want to coral shop while out of town!

Exactly. That and a bigger suitcase!

I brought home a new scoly, a bicolor frogspawn, two different acans, a micromussa mini colony, and a superman mushroom. I'll try to get photos up this evening if I get a chance :)

Reactions: Nav
I didn't bring back anything worth noting... just a couple RBTAs that barely made it alive since the source wasn't ideal. My initial RBTA that I got from this guy melted over the weekend and while he wouldn't give me a refund, he comp'd me by giving me two other RBTAs.

I picked up Cornbred Colors chalice, USC Rainbow Breeze Chalice, Flaming Bugatti chalice, no name pink rainbow chalice, Gatorades zoas and a Chiquita zoa.

Back