Neptune Aquatics

Anyone going to Reef-a-Palooza 2014 in Orange County, CA?

I'm going... go every year.. have gone since it was in a backyard :lol:

Largest reef aquarium event on the planet. Double MACNA attendance.

I can't carpool though... I'm heading down to work the event and I need to go early, and leave a few days after. Stop by the Reef Nutrition booth, we're the first booth as you enter the event.

I went a couple years back, really fun/easy going event, cheap too! Also the livestock vendors that are local let you pick up when you're planning on leaving the area (think will call).

Last time I went I parlayed it with my cousin having just moved to San Diego (visit), never been to Disneyland when there was Halloween stuff up, found out I can't take jerky rollercoasters (Magic Mountain) fun super weekend. I would do it again if I thought I could (well minus the Disneyland bit... that place gets crowded as all hell on the weekends at this time!)

I'm probably going to sit this one out since I think I got my fill at MACNA, but I may change my mind last weekend if I decide I want to get away for the weekend. It was super fun last year and its pretty much as big as MACNA in terms of vendors (not many speakers though), so its a good cheaper alternative.

I wont be able to go. I got work. Gotta get that overtime while its available. How else am i gonna fund this hobby :)

On another note, Omg I was at reef raft today they have a super bright PINK yuma. 110$. But the glow of yuma and vibrant pink is worth the price. Ive never seen one so neon pink. Im not talking about orange under actinics, but straight out pink ranger pink. I passed on it.

Back