Jestersix

DBTC: Green Slimer

Posting on Becho's (molabecirovic) behalf...

This might be the biggest Green Slimer DBTC contribution thanks to Becho's generosity, we fragged a massive colony the size of a basketball & the healthiest I have seen.

We have frags at my house in Hayward & more at Becho's place in San Jose. We did this so we can get these frags in the hands of as many BAR members as possible.

We have normal 2" frags and we have others that we might as well call mini-colonies, this is basically 5" frags haha

Becho wants to add variety to his thriving tank so please try to contribute with a small frag of something colorful if you want to pick up one of the bigger mini-colony frags.

DBTC rules:
-must be a supporting member
-must have a healthy tank
-if myself or Becho lose one of our colonies we will have to be able to get frags back from someone
-frags can't be sold unless you contribute back into DBTC at least once on your own.

I will be available tonight and this week after work.
Contact me for east bay pick up: I live by cal state in the Hayward hills.
Contact Becho to pick up in the south bay.

_MG_7537.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to also thank Becho for the frags and letting me watch him and Fidel start redoing the rockscape on the DT. What an amazing set-up! Aside from the crazy coral growth, I've never seen such large and happy clams! And the fish! Everything I've ever heard about dwarf angels and emperor angel not compatible with corals does not apply here - all the fish are just gorgeous and leave his corals alone! Thanks again!

Any Frags left I have to be in Hayward tomorrow morning and wanted to see if close enough I will try to get them in the afternoon?

how early?

I can leave a frag inside a cooler box at my door and you're more than welcome to pick it up, I leave pretty early so I wanted to gauge how long it might sit out...

sorry for the late reply, didn't get home from work till about an hour ago

Sorry went to bed....

I will be in Hayward at 9:30 am and leave hopefully before 1 need to try to be in sunny vale by or before 2pm

we still have a bunch, Becho's out of town right now and I'm in Hayward.
I'm available week nights or this weekend sometime if you want to pick one up.

Becho - thank you very much for the frags ...they are really mini colonies :)....and taking time to explain your tank setup. Nice to see care and commitment results in amazing coral growth and color from frags. Also Agree with others on the clams and the fish diversity you have...ditto gorgeous. Great job you and Fidel did on fragging and reshaping some of the rockwork! Thanks again for your generosity and the frags are settling well including your "reach for the sky" monty. If anyone needs a frag of the slimmer or a brownish gorgonian in the concord area let me know. Just ask if you have a frag to give to Becho as well....but if you can make it to SJ well worth seeing his setup. Now I need. To check out the swabby. :D

Back