Kessil

[Mar 14, 2015] Members Frag Swap and General Membership Meeting (Hayward, CA)

Nice of you to bring GSP. I think it's one of the most underrated corals out there if held in check :) After almost 10 years of reefing, I finally have GSP surviving in my tank. For whatever reason, my previous tanks couldn't keep GSP around for any substantial amount of time.

Only 5 more days until the members frag swap! Honestly...I need this to happen soon. My sandbed is literally full of frags and my fighting conch keeps jumping over them or knocking them over. Only a matter of time until he knocks a chalice onto an acan...

sandbed.jpg

:eek: there will be free pizza and soda.

Please RSVP as we will use this number to determine the amount of food/drinks to bring.

Last edited:
:eek: there will be free pizza and soda.

Please RSVP as we will use this number to determine the amount of food/drinks to bring.

Yeah RSVP, because if I don't get a slice of pizza because someone who didn't RSVP ate a slice, I'm going to be a very cranky swap cruiser, and you don't want your swap cruiser crank, that fancy chalice you saw earlier and wanted? Hope it didn't find it's way to the freebee table!

Seriously... RSVP, even if it's a maybe

I am 95% sure I am coming with zoas and paly!

Yeah RSVP, because if I don't get a slice of pizza because someone who didn't RSVP ate a slice, I'm going to be a very cranky swap cruiser, and you don't want your swap cruiser crank, that fancy chalice you saw earlier and wanted? Hope it didn't find it's way to the freebee table!

Seriously... RSVP, even if it's a maybe

Mike.. if I bring you a box of pizza for all of the frags you are bringing ;)

Green Pavona
Miami Hurricane Chalice
Pink Red Lord Acan
Pink Hallucinations Zoas
BBEB Zoas
Dendro small head
Blowpop mimic zoas
Green acro
Fire and ice zoas
Rasta Zoas

You know this is a good time to bring used gear to sell on the side.....more people. Is this a big room or the same as last time? Are we allowed to bring some gear to sell...don't want to overstep my bounds.

Bring your gear and sell it! :) This will be in room 2338. Not the big cafeteria but its near it I think.

It's a decent size room but the BOD will not be responsible for arranging the equipment sales. Y'all gotta do it on your own.

Last edited:
I was able to get 2 frags to bring: a 2 polyp candy cane and a small but multi branched green pocillopora. Not much, but it was the best I could do. Anyone want to donate one of their frags to me so I meet the 3 frag minimum?

Back