got ethical husbandry?

Coral reefer’s 360 gal system. 225 display and frag tanks

Looks good Mike, those two light fixtures going to be enough for that tank though? Looks like you got some dark areas (could be the picture too).

BTW, did I see you on Silliman the other day? I thought I saw your face, it didn't register with me due to the car then I remembered you got a new van.

I have a third light, waiting on a cord in the mail. Need to get the lights closer to front also so I can keep them angled away from viewers.
I often drive up the hill on silliman, so probably...

Thanks bob. It lives! Hope you find yourself in the right situation to have a couple nice big tanks for awhile at some point. Really excited to be able to get new stuff for a change and be able to have a frag tank. Hopefully I'll be able to really contribute to swaps and get the new dbtc jump started when it is ready to go.

I finally did it. Old bar member Deanne gave me her purple and blue tangs yesterday, so u took the opportunity to let me 11 year old blue tang out of fish prison in the garage and into the 225, along w his two yellow tang buddies. So, now I have 3 yellow tangs, 2 blue, and a purple. Will see how it all shakes out. Mental fingers crossed!

Tank is going pretty good for now. I was a little underwhelmed by my auto skimmer neck cleaner at first, but then I realized the squeegee parts are adjustable and the screws you use to do so were not even tightened to start, so I fixed that issue and it seems to be keeping the neck completely clean now! On to amazing skimming w little to no work (hopefully).
For now, a pic of my best boy getting some preparatory baby training.

Thanks bob. It lives! Hope you find yourself in the right situation to have a couple nice big tanks for awhile at some point. Really excited to be able to get new stuff for a change and be able to have a frag tank. Hopefully I'll be able to really contribute to swaps and get the new dbtc jump started when it is ready to go.
Buying a house next year Mike so that's when I can settle into a new tank. For now it's gonna be the bio cube

Mike ive been talking to a handful of veteran bar members who would also like to jump start the DBTC. I think we should all do it roughly around the same time maybe encourage others to do the same.

Lets get it going again :)

Congrats on the baby!!! :)

Baby isn't mine! Just the dog, he is training to be around babies. Wife is due June 5th, so hopefully I don't get any panicked calls during the meeting today!

Back