Jestersix

Anh's 125g Peninsula Tank

You did good with the algae control.

All thanks to Shrek?

Shrek did most of it, but also with the help of 2-3 turbos which i think are all dead now... due to constantly munching on what little dino i have in the tank. Shrek also died recently too, don't know why. Just found him in the same spot i saw him the night before the next day all pale. RIP Shrek.....

Very nice. How do you like that maxspect gyre dohicky?

I love it! Works even better for me due to a bare bottom tank. I am able to turn it up fairly high and it also helps to localized all the detritus to a certain spot so cleaning it up is easier. Was thinking about getting another one, maybe the smaller one and put it vertical to give it a little more flow and push the water towards the overflow more when wrapping around the front of the tank and flowing counter clockwise towards the overflow in the back corner. Only thing holding me back is that might be too much flow for the softies, zoas, and lps in the tank.

@jonmos75 , @Nav, @Enderturtle , glad you guys liked it. Need to take more pictures of the new fish additions.

@Enderturtle, the pink at the top is a red dragon mini colony i bought off of someone on reef central. It's doing pretty well in the tank so im hoping i will be able to make some frags of it later in the future to recoup some of its cost.

Back