green tip acro x 4
blue aussie acro x 2
ORA Miami orchid acro x 1
tri colored acro x 1
green slimer acro x 2
aussi yellow hammer x 3
purple stylo x 3
rainbow stylo x 3

black hornet frag did not make it (melted away last couple of days)

I'm gonna be looking for that Pink Booby Chalice and PC rainbow!

Shoot I wish I had more to bring. I'll also bring a 2P frag of Utter Chaos palys.

Me too. My tank had a mini-crash :( so I will not be able to bring any sps or other nice stuff. Lost a lot of them. Just LPS and zoas survived and a few hardy SPS. I was hoping to frag as much stuff as Sergio! There is always next frag swap :D

so far, my wife and I are bringing, neon green birdsnet, brown with teal center trumpet, gold mushroom, orange/red monti cap, Hollywood stunner chalice, watermelon mushroom, green-eyed purple and red chalice, purple with peach center lobo, and orange skirt zoas.

I'll be bringing the following: Actual frags shown

Hoping to find: Rainbow Acan, Red Planet Acro, Superman Monti, Yellow or Orange Hammer and Watermelon Chalice (pink with large yellow eyes)

6 Grape Tip Hammers (multiple heads ranging from 3 to 12 heads each)
4 Miami Hurricane Chalices (medium to larger size)

DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0244.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah I think the guy who donated a ton of these to a swap or two ago said it was a Miami Hurricane, but then I recall someone complaining after the swap that it wasn't.

First one got from a BAR raffle back in the day, the sponsor I think called it "Alien Invader" I think it's similar to the "Alien Eye" (at least that's what google shows me) and I remember those days of every LFS getting corals that kinda sorta looked like a particular popular named one and simply copied that name.

So maybe I'll just call them
Miami Hurricane(ish) chalice
Alien Eye(ish) chalice :D

I paid Mike $40 for a piece of the Miami Hurricane Chalice out of the BARS For Sale table at the last BAP event. I grew that piece out and donated 3 small frags at that meeting. I trust I got what I paid for, and am comfortable in believing I'm sharing something of value. I have 4 more pieces I plan on sharing at tomorrows Swap.
miami hurricane chalice - Google Search

DSC_0244.JPG

Here is an Alien Eye Chalice I purchased in 2009 from Ocean Treasures a lfs in SF that's no longer in business.

IMG_3879.jpg

Last edited:
Just got done getting some frags ready to go.

Bringing Pink Zippers, Utter Chaos, Sunny Ds, Blondies, Acans, Lobo, Dendros. May also bring a green tipped purple hairy mushroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correction. I'll be bring Denros smaller cousin the sun coral. Will have 2 frags of pink zipper, 5p n 3p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back