High Tide Aquatics

Hafa Adai!...

...translates to "What's Up!" I'm cliff, from Guam living in Concord, and new to this site. Just wanted to say Hafa Adai to all the members and hope to be more actively engaged in the forum.

Thanks for the welcome everybody! Yo tuberider! Yeah I miss home...never really knew how expensive the hobby was till moving to the states. Real sea water was free (pipe system at Marine Lab that went out 1-ish mile and 40 feet deep), live rock was free just QT for a while. Was misled when first starting out. "Buy this buy that" to "Fix this fix that". As for malesso, i'm from the central so trips down there weren't that frequent. You've been to Guam?

[quote author=671_H2O link=topic=4672.msg56884#msg56884 date=1222629532]
Thanks for the welcome everybody! Yo tuberider! Yeah I miss home...never really knew how expensive the hobby was till moving to the states. Real sea water was free (pipe system at Marine Lab that went out 1-ish mile and 40 feet deep), live rock was free just QT for a while. Was misled when first starting out. "Buy this buy that" to "Fix this fix that". As for malesso, i'm from the central so trips down there weren't that frequent. You've been to Guam?
[/quote]I haven't been there myself, but I have a good friend that lived there for a while and goes back quite often, he always is trying to get me to go with him to surf Malesso :eek:, I'm not that crazy though ;), just a little crazy.

You've found the right place to reef on the cheap though, there are some experts in that around here, me being one of them :D

lol@ just a LITTLE crazy.. haha
dud i think youve lost your MIND to go in the water like that where there are great whites! screwwwww that! LOL ill stay on the BEACH!

Back