Kessil

DBTC: Green Hammer

Nav

DBTC Rules
  1. I use "DBTC" as a backup in case my coral dies.
    1. This means you give me a frag(when extras are available) if mine dies.
    2. My goal is to have a backup, NOT to pass around free coral to everyone.
    3. When you have frags available, add them to this DBTC so we can get more people to have this coral so we can all have backups.
  2. Must have established tank.
  3. Cannot SELL this coral until you've given away 1 frag of this to someone in this DBTC .
    • This is an honor based system. I (and this club) will remember to not give you any future frags if you break this condition.
  4. Keep me updated if this thing dies or if you get rid of it.
Lineage @Geneva

This one is a single head. I might post a 2 head soon...

If you're interested in joining this DBTC post here and I'll choose the person. Pickup in Santa Clara.

ham_01.jpg
ham_02.jpg

@Nav, I didn't realize this had survived! This originated from Aquarium Concepts and was 3 tiny heads when I bought it. It grew to cantaloupe size so I fragged it many times and even gave a giant chunk to Aquatic Collections! I learned the hard way when redoing my rockscape that it did not like much flow as it died (I think it was the flow as I can't figure out what else changed). Luckily, I was able to get a frag back from @Darcy Vasudev and it is happy again! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Hi Nav,
I think I'm going to back out of this DBTC. The pictures looks pretty sweet but I have been neglecting my tank recently due work reasons. While the tank is doing fine, I don't want the frag do die due to negligent. I'll sit out until I think I have more time again :).

Back