Kessil

BAR's New T-shirt

How about a center logo design?

BAR.jpg

What sizes should we limit ourselves to, if any? Men and Ladies or just Men? I love the black shown above that @Enderturtle posted! I'd get 2 of those in Small.
Yeah, we're probably just going to stick with Mens t-shirts since I don't think we can still get good pricing if we request both. However, I will try to get women's sizes if there are ladies that want them.
How about a center logo design?

View attachment 4045
In my opinion, when it comes to center logo designs, you generally want to go with a much bigger size than as if it were offset. We primarily want the back of the t-shirt to be the focus and not so much the front.

Alright everyone, I've updated my original post with the current demand for shirt sizes and colors. We'll need sizes from some of you who didn't express a size preference yet. In the meantime, I'll get pricing based on our current demand for t-shirts.

I will take a black in XL. Also, the logo looks better to the left or to the right. Middle is not good unless you are going for a large area of print; then it makes more sense.

I'll go with a black M please.

I still highly recommend the full white BAR logo (instead of the color orange-blue) for T-shirts cos of readability, contrast and versatility to look good on any shirt color...

I'll go with a black M please.

I still highly recommend the full white BAR logo (instead of the color orange-blue) for T-shirts cos of readability, contrast and versatility to look good on any shirt color...

How about white-on-black for the front small one, and colored on the back for the larger one?
The smaller one needs more visibility.

White logo won't look good on white shirt. :p

Orange on black, we can sale a lot if we bring it to the SF Giant game. lol
what is the pricing?
We're still getting an idea of how much shirts will cost us based on how many we order as group. We're probably going to order a few prototypes to evaluate the production quality of the shirts and see if they're to our liking. After that, we should able to provide pricing to you guys.

Sorry that there hasn't been a lot of progress since I last updated. Things got pretty crazy at work (still kind of is) and have been extremely busy ever since.

I just updated the list for everyone that wants shirts. I'm going to try to put an order in for different colors/sizes for the club to evaluate. If it's signed off by the rest of the BoD, we'll start getting them printed.

Back