Our mission

What Are you Bringing to the Frag Swap?

What are you guys bringing to the Members Frag Swap?

I'm bringing:

Rasta Deepwater Acan
Pinkish Orange Ricordea Yuma
JF Jack-o-lantern Leptoseris
Your Reef Peachy Blues Zoas
Orange Ricordea Yuma

IMG_4561.jpg
IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_4563.jpg
IMG_4566.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished fragging up my neon green nepthea. One of its branches was shading my derasa clam so I chopped it off. It had 3 big branches, so that means I chopped off like a third of the colony. It now has 10 days to attach to frag plugs and get all puffy and happy.

Here's the big branch I chopped off. Just cut it right off with my fragging kit scissors. It looks so much smaller all shriveled up, but that's a big piece of nepthea when its puffed up.
IMG_2973 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

Chopped it up into 5 frags.
IMG_2975 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

Then I rubber banded them to plugs so they'll attach. They look pretty limp and small atm, but they should puff up to be nice decent sized frags.
IMG_2978 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

IMG_2979 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

IMG_2976 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

So far,

SunnyDs
Pink Krakatoa
Cali Tort
Red Hornets
Blondies (I think)
Pink Zippers

Maybe some Armeggeon IIs and Tyrees

Some Pink and Golds and some yellow/blue zoas for the free table.

715e83dcf1c6b4dcc31cfed9f9474143.jpg

Frags healing nicely n ready to go!

Last edited:
So far - I have this fragged for the event

2 - Yellow Branching Porites
Porites Coral, Yellow

2 - Green Hydnophora
Horn Coral, Fluorescent

1 Tyree LE Echinopora Lamellosa
Echinopora lamellosa. Corals of the World - Photos, maps and information about corals and reefs

1 ORA Yellow Lantana
Yellow Lantana Monti | Montipora sp. | ORA | Oceans, Reefs & Aquariums

20+ Heads - Neon Grape Tip / Neon Green Tube Hammer
Saltwater Aquarium Corals for Marine Reef Aquariums: Grape Coral - Aquacultured, USA, Euphyllia cristata

20+ Head of Iridescent "Colored" Candy Cane / Green Trumpet
Saltwater Aquarium Corals for Marine Reef Aquariums: Trumpet Coral

*Also Geneva, if you're seeing this, I have a niece piece of Pink & Green Blastomussa saved out for you like I mentioned to you at the last swap :D
Tidal Gardens - Pink & Green Blastomussa merletti

NOTE: Still looking for a Orange Hammer, and can trade for:
This Orange Hammer Coral is Truly Deserving of its N
ame | AquaNerd

Very Large Cyphastrea - Meteor Showers (fist size)
Images for meteor shower cyphastrea

Or

Softball Sized Green Porites ( mine is larger and rounder)
YVR FS: Xmas Tree Porites, Green Porites, Tyree Toadstool, Parazoanthus - Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Or

1 Large Tyree LE War Coral (mother colony)
tyree war coral - Google Search

Pictures to follow & and I'm posting this *Note in the Want to Trade Forum too.

Last edited:
Anybody want some snails I think are whelks? I think they are predatory and NOT reef safe. They are very cool to watch, going around with a large proboscis. I only recently identified them and removed them from our reef tank. They currently reside in our Beaker of Doom but I think some have died due to lack of heat. Let me know if you would like them and I can bring them to the swap.

I doubt it because they have cohabitated for nearly a year and the crabs all disappeared at the same time. I do wonder if the snails ate my barnacles, though. Can't say that they have caused any damage that I know of but they were bothering my Symphillia when I first got it or maybe just cleaning it. No idea.
Forgot to attach photo earlier - here it is:
IMG_0208.jpg

My first BAR frag swap and I barely have anything to trade but I plan to bring a couple of types of gorgonians and additional players to be named later.

Neon Green Candy Cane (1)
Orange Monti Digitata (3)
Pink Sand Dollar Monti (2)
Mycedium (green with magenta eyes - 4)
Red Planet - very small frag that broke off so I may put this on the free table!

It looks like my tank breakdown will be complete, so I'll be able to make it tomorrow to hang out for a bit.

I'm bringing two free refugium packs - 1 gallon ziplock bags full of chaeto, live rock rubble, pods, and all the goodness you need to start or revive your refugium.

Back