Neptune Aquatics

Free tank and monti - can bring to swap

Corallus

Supporting Member
Hi Folks -

My new tank has been up and running for a couple of months now, and I'd like give my old tank to someone in the club who can use it. The pic below is terrible, but it's a 25gal Mr Aqua standard glass 18" cube. There is a small chip, in what I was using as the front pane, that's been there for a while with no issues. Aside to the chip, it's in good condition and reasonably clean. You will need a leveling mat when you set this up.

Tank.jpg

Here's a close up of the chip, hard to see in my blurry photo.
TankChip.jpg

I also have a decent size green monti cap that I'd like to give away. It's ~7" across, and is the common green variety. I like the shape, so I prefer not to cut it up for the frag swap, so I'll need to bring it in a styro box. My clowns like to hang out in it and are going to hate me for taking it away. Pic taken w/ lights off thus the color
Monti.jpg

Free for supporting members, can deliver to the frag swap on Sat.

@reeffer , I looked for you yesterday at the swap, and we were not able to meet. If you're still interested in the monti, feel free to PM me and we'll try to work something out.

Otherwise, if anyone has interest, and room in their tank for the green plating monti in the pics above, please let me know!

Back