High Tide Aquatics

Neptune has a Big Announcement Today @ 4:30 PST

My best guess will be the flow module and optical sensors. 2nd will be announcement about the wireless standard they are developing.

My WILDEST guess would be a LED system using Kessil pucks!

In case you missed it on FB, on Monday, 5/23 at 4:30PST we will be having a live online event to make a really big announcement. Here is a link to the LiveSteam event. We will also be simulcasting it live on FaceBook.

https://livestream.com/accounts/19467797/events/5450229
Not sure what it's going to be. I saw the announcement on Facebook this weekend and on a couple other forums and wanted to pass along the announcement to BAR members who might not have seen the news

Jon

My best guess will be the flow module and optical sensors. 2nd will be announcement about the wireless standard they are developing.

My WILDEST guess would be a LED system using Kessil pucks!

I'm surprised that Neptunes hasn't offer a LED yet. Since every body is using the same CREE bulbs anyway. Just slap some LED/heatsink/power supply together in a pretty package. Neptune already have the software infrastructure in place so that save them tons of development time.

Hmm a live announcement....to the world!

given the fact that most companies wait until big reef events (Ree-A-Palooza, or MACNA) to announce new product. And MACNA, this countries largest reef event will be in California this year.

Its either something that isnt that jaw dropping exciting or something they couldnt wait until MACNA to tell us.

Im guessing it will be something cool that we've already heard of. Probably product release date for the COR Pump or some add on feature to an existing product.

I'm surprised that Neptunes hasn't offer a LED yet. Since every body is using the same CREE bulbs anyway. Just slap some LED/heatsink/power supply together in a pretty package. Neptune already have the software infrastructure in place so that save them tons of development time.

Not EVERYBODY! Kessil makes their own!

Back