Neptune Aquatics

[Jun 11, 2016] Bay Area Local Fish Store Trip!

Let's do it @Jay Lee :) . Just send me a text and we'll coordinate the carpool.

Better question though, do you have a tank yet?!
Cool - will do. Thanks! Yeah, been meaning to check out the famous reef fish stores in the Bay Area :).

Okay so I did set up my 30 gallon fish tank again . . . but it's freshwater. Mostly plants and a couple of danios. Hopefully I can be forgiven. I've been reading up though! Will def have one soon in the future :).

Cool - will do. Thanks! Yeah, been meaning to check out the famous reef fish stores in the Bay Area :).

Okay so I did set up my 30 gallon fish tank again . . . but it's freshwater. Mostly plants and a couple of danios. Hopefully I can be forgiven. I've been reading up though! Will def have one soon in the future :).

Lol you are like me. I also don't have a reef tank yet, only a freshwater planted.

Is there anyone that plans to hit AC, CRC, and NA that I could ride with? I would leave my car at AC so need a ride back there...if not, I will definitely be at AC.

You two are here by put on probation pending the setup and keeping of an actual reef tank.
/tears. I bought some rocks. Does that get me any partial reef cred?

725e61f2fdfcc4446107b8655ced1755.jpg

And how did you feel about paying money for rocks?! Lol i remember I bought my first rock from aqua exotic.....shet I paid 10$ for this softball size rock.

Those are on sale at CRC for $1/lb. That bunch was about 58lbs wet weight because they were "live" rock. There was load of bubble algae on them so I'm drying them out and will proceed to acid -> cure -> cycle later.

Back