Reef nutrition

Just joined BAR, Hello everyone!

My name is Paydro new to BAR and had my 10 gal nano cycling for 3 months or so. I've been back in oakland for 3 years now from moving to nyc. I'm a member of Manhattan reefs community and got started in the hobby with a 14 gal. Biocube then up to a 55 gal rimless deepblue. So now I found something local in BAR and have been lurkin a Lil enough to read great things. I have the salt bug hence the 10 gal I must have until I up grade. Well hello all!!

Thanks I'm collecting my equipment slowly for my main tank witch will be a 50.60.70.80 Or 90 gal. Lets see where the fever hits me but already feeling at home even though this region is smaller than Manhattan I feel more unity and less????? ...inferior to those members of señority. Kind of funny settup over there but took so many good things especiallyfrom san jay when he was around!

Because I live in a apartment on the second floor I've been looking at the 30 gal. All in one system. I got into the hobby with the biocube 14 and had it for 3 years. It was great (dummy proof) but it did started showing wear in year on the plastic and of course the pumb is garbage anyway. I want to get it used but have to consider the condition being that every used 30cube I've looked at on Craigs is selling the name and style not condition. So yup ThAnks for asking

Back