Our mission

Free freshwater red cherry shrimps for supporting member

what fish will eat these? I have Cardinal and rubbynose tetras, couple of cory catfish and 1 3inch angel fish in a planted tank at my parents house. I don't want them to be eaten if I take any.

what fish will eat these? I have Cardinal and rubbynose tetras, couple of cory catfish and 1 3inch angel fish in a planted tank at my parents house. I don't want them to be eaten if I take any.
Generally if it can fit in the mouth they might eat it. But each fish personality varies. I try putting some in my with my Betta, but he didn't care for them. I don't care really if your fish end up eating them lol. You can try with 10 to see what happen.

d1f4bf0ce2ec158d797dae8cb3a5d047.jpg
f922c5c79636e249b4cd81a59c37618c.jpg

Generally if it can fit in the mouth they might eat it. But each fish personality varies. I try putting some in my with my Betta, but he didn't care for them. I don't care really if your fish end up eating them lol. You can try with 10 to see what happen.
Are you sure you want to take such a great risk? I mean, you don't have that many.

Pretty safe group of fish to put them with. They're pretty prolific and the angel is the only one that would consider them a meal if it goes for it. Just don't put introduce them at the same time that you're usually feeding the angel and you're fine. My altums loved to hunt these guys down, but they were wilds and would hunt down anything that they could tackle, including the pack of green neons, endlers, and even some of the larger tetras.

Sounds good - they are trained to eat flakes for years now and its well planted in a 40 gallon tank. If you are ok with me trying some, I will be happy to try them. Lmk know when and where to pick up. I live in SF but working in Santa Clara. Not sure if we have met? I don't know everyone by handles. Ibn (eric) does know me in person. Thanks

Just upgraded my membership. Can I pick up 10 to try out too? Thanks. My tank currently have tetras, cory and 3 small RAM. I am in South bay, let me know when is the best time to drop by. Thanks.

Back