Kessil

[Mar 11, 2017] 2017 supporting members frag swap (Hayward, ca)

5904cf99c08d70858154256d6e5ad694.jpg
ae5079e4783074bef553246746b4cd3c.jpg
abcb9032cb54b14f5341cf7145e9c2de.jpg

another GREAT event!
I was only able to hang around for 2 rounds. There was plenty of corals to pick from. Very well run, the rounds went fast, almost too fast for a slow picker like myself. But, all in all..... good times.
Thank you to all the BAR members that made this happen.

So fun! What a huge turnout! It was nice to chat with people. Hope to meet more of you in the future and have more time to visit. I can't believe how many frags were there. I saw only a fraction of them and was really happy with those! Thanks for everyone's generosity.

Turnout was greater than years past, I hope people enjoy the club enough to stick around awhile and wind up volunteering in the future.
My bad on getting a smaller room, I estimated 30-40 people, Thank you to Steve @patchin for once again getting us a place to meet!

Was late to drop off frags for the swap (12:30ish). Didn't need to pick anything up and only need to drop stuff off at the table so that I could get out of there asap. Got stopped at the entrance for trying to drop off frags for. Good thing that Steve (patchin) was there to take them off my hands before I had to book it out of there.

Thanks again to the event organizers! This chaos paly was one of my favorite findings at the swap. The rock they were on had some hair algae so I simply scraped them off and superglued them to a new plug, after dipping. They didn't seem to mind. This Bayer insecticide sounds industrial! I'm using Coral Rx. So far so good.
362f9eca3ced90a033b37bba734455a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back