Neptune Aquatics

[Grow-out Contest]: Pink Zipper Zoa

I'm cool with adding a money prize, but might be tough to get unanimous agreement since so many people have already signed up for the grow-out contest. So, in the spirit of fun (and to compensate for @roostertech laziness ;)). I'd be open to starting a new one with these mohawk zoas (originally donated from @Calde0920). I have enough for 15 entries plus one left over for me. If I get enough likes on this post to make it interesting (say 10 or more), I'd be happy to frag single polyps and start the grow-out contest the same time as this one.

Day_0194_20170317_0007-2.jpg

Taken under Radion XR15w Pro G4 @ 20,000K lighting.

We'd like to join the Mohawk zoa contest please! :)

I am planning to get one from @coral4me soon. For some reason I responded that I would get from <3-2-reef and was waiting, but I was supposed to reply to coral4me based on the thread responses. I was reading to fast in tapatalk. :confused:

Sorry for the confusion, everybody was always misinterpreting my <3-2-reef name, very few people realized the <3 was supposed to be a heart meaning "love to reef". On Reef Central and Reef2Reef my user name is coral4me because those forums wouldn't let me use the < symbol in my name. Also some things within the BAR forum had problems with my name and it would just say someone posted instead of listing my name. So for consistency and to fix a few issues I was having on the BAR Forum, the Forum Fairy helped fix my user name to coral4me.

Back