got ethical husbandry?

saltwater mixing station build....

Something like this?
abc02c8ac260fa8ea0d8e5ff0e4b8b3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. I used the first one (nail) and it was loose.

The screw type should work if I add plastic expander.

Have u used the screw type and is its opening right for 1/4" OD tubing?

I've only used the nail ones but you're right, they pop out easily. Any where I can I nail it into wood. Door casing, shelving; stuff like that.

You can also drill a hole in the ceiling and run it above the ceiling.

It should be thick enough. I regularly tap .065" material but that is stainless steel not ABS. If you can tap it, that would be much better than simply inserting it into the pipe.

Yes I think it is thick enough. Home Depot didn't have the tap. Thank you for offering to let me borrow. Might take you up on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found yelliw sediment inside 1/4” tubing in both nsw and drain lines. Overtime they got blocked real bad.

I thus use 3/4” pvc pipe for the section inside wall and in crawl space. 1/4” tubing only at tank and garage where i can easily check and replace.

I have found yelliw sediment inside 1/4” tubing in both nsw and drain lines. Overtime they got blocked real bad.

I thus use 3/4” pvc pipe for the section inside wall and in crawl space. 1/4” tubing only at tank and garage where i can easily check and replace.
You got build up from the RO drain line or a drain line from your tank?

Two lines: drain line from tank (not surpring), and new salt water line from brute can to tank (surprising).

The build up is most obvious where there is a u shape (where sediment can collect).

I’d say I need to change the lines every 4 months (running at 3-5 gallon/day).

So I built this fitting to connect between the 3/4" pipe and 1/4" the peristaltic pump. The slip between clear tubing and the white fittings will not be glued, so I can slide the fitting out to replace the 1/4" tubing when needed.

Drain Fitting.jpg

Back