Reef nutrition

New store opens today!

Infinite Aquariums opened today.

3194 De La Cruz Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054

I will probably go check it out later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were a long time sponsor, and recently decided not to continue on. It was explained to me awhile back, but I'm a little foggy on the exact reasons. Best to ask Karson personally if you're curious.

I'm sure he did, but if it's something we weren't given an opportunity to address I'd rather vote with my dollars at those that support us. There's nothing there that's not available at other sponsors stores so I'd rather get stuff elsewhere.

Aquatic collection is a great store. One of the absolute best 2 in our area. They have been an overwhelmingly awesome sponsor for more than 7 years, not sure when they actually started being a sponsor. A lot has changed within the hobby and the club. I believe that Karson used to feel more a part of the club and good friends with several people who are no longer around. Maybe us new guys haven't made enough effort to be friends and say thanks for sponsoring when we are at the store is part of it?
I think the best thing we can all do is make sure they know we are BAR members when we are in there, and thank them for having been a long time sponsor of the club. Maybe even ask why they aren't a sponsor anymore in a nice way. Let them know we appreciate them and want them.

Last edited:
Was just at infinite, a little underwhelming for a grand opening but I guess that's expected for a new store. They do have a lot of tanks so I guess there's potential for growth. I'll wait a few months before I go back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back