Jestersix

Apex ATK Auto Top Off Kit

My atk failed again today. Stupid model shows up with lightning icon only way to reset is unplug the aquabus and power adapter. I'm using these latest firmware.

I'm going to guess yours is probably a dud. =( I'm guessing you contacted Neptune already?

Only if it is an EB8 or EB4. The outlets on a ApexJr are part of the base unit so they do not count as an additional module.
The other change is a display does not count against module with the 7 module limit.
That's right, I forgot the Jr was an "all in one" unit/power.

Although I will say some part of me says the plugs count as a unit, and the module limit is really 8, they just are doing the proper thing and not counting the unit you get as a unit :D Of course I could be wrong and 7 is the limit because they only wanted to save 1 byte to the unit allocation ... but then again I'm just overthinking things I think :D

That's right, I forgot the Jr was an "all in one" unit/power.

Although I will say some part of me says the plugs count as a unit, and the module limit is really 8, they just are doing the proper thing and not counting the unit you get as a unit :D Of course I could be wrong and 7 is the limit because they only wanted to save 1 byte to the unit allocation ... but then again I'm just overthinking things I think :D

Interesting! Well I doubt I'm going to daisy chain more than one FMM. So not a huge concern 6, 7, or 8 ;)

I have noted one issue with it that only applies in special cases (and I'm special.) It's currently running in the back-side of my AIO 120 gallon. If I turn off the built in returns back there when feeding the alarm is activated because the water level in an AIO will rise in the back under those conditions (it equalizes with the main tank). Not an issue for one running into a sump though.

Even better I tried the latest apex firmware and it bricked my apex. Gotta drive down to them cause I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back