High Tide Aquatics

Oct Get Together

I guess there was no agreement on food. So I will be at the chinese restaurant "Raymond's" I think right across the street from the place at like 11:30am. If anyone wants to join me please feel free. I will wear my Bar shirt. It's easy and the food was ok last I week I tried it.

Anyone going from south bay (san mateo/foster city/redwood city etc ) ? I would love to tag along. Wanna attend this, but wife needs car for different reasons :-/

Didn't know if I was going to be able to make it - but I can! Anyone want a deresa clam? I have a couple of them, and they're growing so I need to re-home one. It's about ~4" across, has done well on my sand bed. Pretty standard looking "blue rim" variety.

Free to a supporting member!

Didn't know if I was going to be able to make it - but I can! Anyone want a deresa clam? I have a couple of them, and they're growing so I need to re-home one. It's about ~4" across, has done well on my sand bed. Pretty standard looking "blue rim" variety.

Sure Id like one

At first I was going to jump on this since I’ve been looking for a derasa but then I realized I’m going to be breaking down my tank in a few months.

Back