got ethical husbandry?

I'm moving

I have some 3” white pvc pipes/elbow ,T for it to hide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’ve got his lair that I was going to pass along to whoever cares for him. It’s 3” abs covered in rock work. It’s designed to fit in at least a 4” tank though.

What’s ize tank do you want the zebra to live in and for about how long?
It’s probably something I could handle....especially for an Achilles as incentive
He doesn’t need a lot of space. I mentioned a 4’ tank before just because his cave would fit well in it. But as a species he’d likely do fine in even a 70 gallon tank. He only comes out when he’s hungry and has never eaten any of his tank mates (that I’m aware of). He’s very docile and not aggressive at all. The tangs like to tail swipe him when he comes out of his cave. I feed him 2-3 whole raw table shrimp about every 5 days or so. I just get a bag from Costco for like $15.
image.jpg

I can move the lobster to the 200 and the eel can go in the 4’ 60
How big is the Achilles?

If you bring them I will house them
What’s the time frame for the hotel stay for Mr Eelio?

I may be interested in the jester rock. Pic and price please

Here's the video of the rockwork. It's essentially 2 pieces. The eel cave and the main structure. Remember the tank is 48"x30"x19" for reference to size. That main piece is all one piece and I'm sure is quite heavy (at least a two person job). The fish have found lots of little holes and caves to hide in it.

He doesn’t need a lot of space. I mentioned a 4’ tank before just because his cave would fit well in it. But as a species he’d likely do fine in even a 70 gallon tank. He only comes out when he’s hungry and has never eaten any of his tank mates (that I’m aware of). He’s very docile and not aggressive at all. The tangs like to tail swipe him when he comes out of his cave. I feed him 2-3 whole raw table shrimp about every 5 days or so. I just get a bag from Costco for like $15. View attachment 8042
That is the same thing I feed my fish and coral...just use a micro grater and file off about half an inch....soak in tank water with some reef chili and broadcast the tank...they love it and its easy!

Over the next year is a long time away, but definitely gonna miss you when that happens. I need to get your input on skinning some 80/20 before then.

You'll have to scout out all the LFS for us for when we visit.

Back