Reef nutrition

LOCATION CHANGED! December Holiday potluck! Featuring Rich Ross! (Fremont) LOCATION CHANGED

If anyone is going to Aquatic Collection after and then by Alameda on the way home, and has room for a tank or two, please let me know!

So It turns out we do not have a room for this meeting, we could gather at the outdoor tables outside of the cafeteria...
Not sure what else to do. Hopefully the weather is good...

We will not have the use of rm 405 for our potluck meeting. We are scrambling to come up with an alternative site on campus. We may end up outside the cafeteria on the tables there. Watch for an update late tomorrow morning.

Everyone bring a chair and folding table if you have one. We could also do a picnic on a lawn or other outdoor area.

if no room then should we try the back parking lot at Karsons? I remember we ate pizza there before and free parking

Well I hope they decide soon. FYI I decided to bring Plates, utensils and napkins now in case this gets cancelled. I will be running errands soon. So I can't check thread until almost noon.

Cool thanks for the update, Coming from Santa Cruz I was need to see if we need to leave any earlier then already planned. :)

@Coral reefer

PM to who has put reservations and or responded that they are bring food.

Can you put the BAR sings at the college saying the event location changed and to go to this thread for the new location. (Would not want to put roostertech address for everyone to see that are not BAR members.)

Back