Cali Kid Corals

Coral Farmers’ Market announced for Feb 10, 2018!

Chromis

Supporting Member
SILICON-VALLEY-FARMERS-MARKET.jpg

The Silicon Valley Coral Farmers Market is back on Saturday, February 10, 2018, 11am - 5pm!. Pre-sale attendance tickets are available online for $5. (children 12 and under are free) Tickets will be $10 at door.

The featured vendor is Jason Fox, all the way from Maryland!

West Valley College
14000 Fruitvale Avenue in Saratoga California 95070
Parking is free in Parking Lot #5 from 6am - 7pm.

http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_siliconvalley_2018_winter.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see that they have been at least profitable enough to get more done. Hopefully I'll actually have a tank setup by then... but this is me we're talking about.

You don't have a tank right now?
I have one of those 300 gallon Rubbermaid troughs on the floor downstairs with my tangs, some rock and anemones (and a few soft corals and what not). It basically was setup to hold my tangs as a small 20-40g tank isn't exactly appropriate for them, just has been temporary for a really long time due to my "new" child.

Hmm. Steve usually contacts be by now about having a booth. Maybe he’s gotten things streamlined to where he doesn’t need anything from us until closer to the actual event.

I agree, a sign would be nice.

Well the layout shows BAR, NVR, MARS, but it also looks very similar to the layout of last year too so they simply might be using it as a place holder.

Well I feel this is the plan then we need people to volunteer to man the booth. I don't wanna feel obligated or see will get stuck there again this time.

I'll make the offer again to man the booth in the afternoon. I offered the first time and showed up to do it, but no one had any idea of what was going on. I can make fliers and signs as well and get the booth set-up (after I shop) if you'd like. Do we have an actual plan in place that we'd like to implement to spur interest? Raffle or raffle giveaways with membership purchase?

Back