Cali Kid Corals

Have no stock and looking for DBTC

I think partly some people may be on edge as we have had a couple rough characters come through stirring up some stuff lately. Glad you can see through the clouds.
As far as frag packs in really not into zoas or palys, but I have some frags of other stuff laying around in sf if you're out this way.
im a tradesman union worker at a jobsite in sf so thats great. the rapid led's in the bio cube will let me house just about anything i think let me know what you have and for how much. also if i should pm you outside this post so i dont get any unneeded attention due to it beeing dbtc and not for sale forum

im a tradesman union worker at a jobsite in sf so thats great. the rapid led's in the bio cube will let me house just about anything i think let me know what you have and for how much. also if i should pm you outside this post so i dont get any unneeded attention due to it beeing dbtc and not for sale forum
I have some corals that are dbtc ready, and some others as well. Pm me for phone number so we can arrange a time to meet and you can see what I've got.

Back