got ethical husbandry?

Large (like huge) Pocillipora colony

Kmooresf

Supporting Member
Hey all, tank is mostly destroyed, and am now putting it back together. I am realizing that even though I am gonna have way less coral, I still need to get rid of some of my larger colonies. This is the first one I have decided to part with.

This was given to me as a beautiful frag from Arnold @Apon several years ago. It is insanely neon green from the top, and can have some purple on the tips at times, however at the moment I have had it in the corner with less than optimal light. Still looking good, just not as happy as it could be.

It’s big........I didn’t measure it, but I’m guessing 15” x 8-10”. Could easily be fragged to a more manageable size, but I have NO room in my frag tank, so hoping to get it to someone as is. If you want to cut it up, go for it.

Standard DBTC.....please have a successful SPS tank, or experience with SPS. Arnold gets first dibs, but if I recall, he has plenty. ;)

c7ebf882b6a07f072a8168f5bbb6777b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:eek: you not keeping any of it? I still have some but save me a small frag. I want to see if it has changed in your tank vs mine now. Dave, its a great little coral....their is a picture of the original frag in one of the SF tank tour threads.

:eek: you not keeping any of it? I still have some but save me a small frag. I want to see if it has changed in your tank vs mine now. Dave, its a great little coral....their is a picture of the original frag in one of the SF tank tour threads.

You got it Arnold.
Gonna try to focus on letting the coral get BIG without any fighting. Just need the space. It is a very nice coral though. I will keep a frag in the frag tank though. I’ve never been good at giving things up. LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! I've been looking for some larger pieces recently and this will be perfect. I'll take good care and of course any frags will go to members.

Back