High Tide Aquatics

Free Apex Controller, 10w heater

More things I found laying around.

AquaController Jr that I bought used, but never put on my tank. Never tested, so I'm not sure if it works. But hey its free.

Heater, forgot the brand, but it's 10w or 25w, cant remember, but it was for my pico reef 2.5g. You cant see it clearly in picture, but its about 4 inches long, half in in diameter with suction cups. Has the external temp controller. Cant remember if it works, or put away after I upgraded tanks. Free as well.

What you see is what you get.

All free again, but only for supporting members again. (great incentive to join eh?)
Preferences go to tanks for educational purposes again. By that I mean for schools, day care, etc. Would be nice to give back to the educational community.

For sale is a Par38 bulb, not sure of the specs again. Again, this was bought, but never used. Maybe good use for grow bulb? Royal blue+white LEDs. $5 bucks.

Oh, trying not to sound bitter, but for free things, please don't request me to go out of my way to meet you up. Not going to point fingers, but man its especially annoying if its during work hours.

Please close or remove thread if this is posted in the wrong section.
Not a supporting member anymore currently, so I don't have access to post in that directory.

27583267_10155352323352781_1169071545_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Micheal,
I'd like to take the controller if the other people end up not needing it. Thanks for your consideration and generosity.
Dennis

Back